Monday, December 26, 2011

5 commitments to myself

1. 5 posts a week. I love looking back at old posts, next year i will make a blog book.

2. 365 photo challenge - a photo a day. this will be fun! not just another thing i have to do. ( i will keep telling myself this when I start wearing out, or remember that I will appreciate them at the end of the year - j will understand this) - if when I complete this I will also turn this into a photo book.

3. my own version of project life - at the moment I can not afford the kit but I can make my own version with all the scrap stuff I have sitting in the garage.

4. one little word - still thinking about it but this year I am leaning towards appreciate. I really need to work on that. I have a good life, great kids, wonderful husband, loving sisters (and their families) and parents -  I need to learn to appreciate what I have and not think about the material things I don't/can't have.

5. a clean house - i am not good at keeping the house clean. I have no excuse. No little ones at home during the day, no work, really i have just been stuck in a rut of. Time to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment