Wednesday, July 10, 2013

sending a love note

Madison is really struggling with our sweet Fuzzy passing away. I realize it has only been a day but I want so bad to make this easier for her. She has been writing in a feelings journal and was worried that Fuzzy wouldn't see the letters that she has written to her. So today I had her write a note to Fuzzy and send it off attached to a balloon. It is a windy day so we waited for the wind to slow down and she sent her note off. The balloons went the opposite way the wind was blowing. I told Madison that the balloons knew where to take her note and that they were making sure it would be delivered to the right place. I think it made her feel better knowing that she can send letters to Fuzzy this way. I will let her send as many as she needs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment