Monday, March 30, 2009

COUNT DOWN

And the count down begins, we have so many exciting things to look forward to next month. So here goes...

3 days until Madison next swimming lesson. She has had 2 lessons so far and loves it. She is doing great. Madison starts counting down for her next lesson starting on Mondays. It has been a fun way to teach her the days of the week (tuesday, wednesday, thursday anyway)


8 days until Madison appointment at Phoenix Children's Hospital to have her MRI read by Dr E and Dr M. Familiar doors huh? In a weird way it's a comforting place. PCH has been amazing for Madison, she has the best doctors and nurses that we greatly appreciate. My mom and dad will be joining Madison and I for this reading. (thanks for coming mom and dad)

10 days until I go on vacation from work, 3 weeks off. I am so excited. J's mom (grandma) has taken care of Madison since I went back to work, she was only 5 weeks old. But once a year grandma and grandpa take a vacation and J and I get to stay home with the kids. We are really looking forward to this vacation, one of the weeks more then the rest. Also, 10 days until another swimming lesson for Madison. Hopefully at the end of this session she will figure out how to blow bubbles with her nose, right now she refuses.

13 days until Easter, and our family Easter Party that is held at our house. The kids really love getting together to play, the Easter Egg Hunt, dying eggs, and eating. I love having all my family over. (I am posting this before we have finalized everything, and please no one get your feelings hurt, that you are the last to know, we have not told anyone yet - late planning on my part. I will be making calls tomorrow.) (picture is from last year, I need to find Madison's dress so I can take her this year, I hear Cracker Barrel has some cute fancy dresses - thanks aunt alicia)


16 days until our farewell dinner with our Make a Wish, wish granters. It will be at Peter Piper Pizza, how fun for the kids. J and I have not told them that they will be going to Disney World for Madisons's wish (to meet a real princess). They will be thrilled. At the farewell dinner J and I will get the vacation schedule so we can start our planning. I'm getting really excited to see how the kids will react. I will have my camera ready.


17 days until another swim lesson. Maybe we will have all of the days of the week learned by this lesson, maybe Madison will make bubbles with her nose, we'll see.


19 days until Disney World, to meet a princess. Hopefully Madison gets to meet Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, that is who she wants to be. They have long blonde hair, just like her. 7 whole days in FL. I will have so many pictures from this trip so be ready for another photo heavy post.


31 days until another swim lesson for Madison, the last for April. She has lessons thru the end of May for this session. Depending on how she does, we most likely will be signing her up for another session for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment