Friday, March 27, 2009

Photo Heavy - catching up for March

madison after her MRI - she recovered great, the giggle gas made her pretty funny.

madison getting ready for swimming lessons


saying thanks


zachary's turn - not as excited as madison, but he enjoyed it





more of madison riding the horse


a friend of J's took madison horseback riding - she loved it


madison and grandma


madison and grandpa

Zachary - this is J's son, my stepson


my baby girl


my handsome son



someone isn't getting her way - so stinkin' cute


daddy taught madison to play hopscotch - she loves it


madison's first black eye - 4 years old (not too bad)


madison blowing bubbles


austin blowing bubbles
so like I said, pretty photo heavy. But, now I am caught up for March and can update more often but with less pictures.

1 comment: