Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I HATE BUGS!!!

Early this morning Madison woke up from a nightmare, the first nightmare for her that I know of. It was about a "buzzing fly". Madison hates bugs too. It was really sad. She was pretty shaken up.Luckily she was already in bed with me (this is a nightly thing, she goes to sleep in her bed and some time in the night she makes her way in bed with her dad and I. I love it. I love that she wants to be close to us, that she feels safe and sleeps so good tucked in, in between between her dad and me. I wouldn't change this for anything.) So like I said, luckily she was already in bed with me and I was able to comfort her right away.



Then, on way home from work today, already driving on the freeway of course, an ulgy moth decides to let me know that he was carpooling with me. It was aweful. I hate all kinds of bug, but mostly bugs that can fly. i was terrified the whole way home. It landed on the steerling wheel a couple times and I thought I was going to loose it. I had every window (but the sun roof that J reminded me about when I finally made it home) but this moth was not leaving. I made it home, safe and the moth flew out when I opened the door. I hope it enjoyed the ride. I hope to never have that happen again.
It was a bad bug day for us

No comments:

Post a Comment