Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pierced

Madison has been asking to get her ears pierced for about a year. After this last MRI we decided that it was time, and today was the day. She did great. She was a little hesitant at first; she said that she still wanted to get them done but that she was nervous. One of the girls that did the piercing explained to Madison that it would be really quick and that it would not hurt. Madison asked if she could sit in my lap. Once that was ok'd she was ready to go.


























lining up the dots


























my brave little one, I had to ask her to hold my hands, I think I was more nervous then she was

























1, 2, 3,...

























go.

























She has earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment