Friday, April 2, 2010

Snake and Lizards

The bribe reward for Madison doing a great job during her MRI this week was a trip to Az Reptile. Last week, J stopped by there creepy crawly shop and asked if he could bring Madison in to hold a snake. They said to go ahead and bring her in. So......

Snake handling she did. And she loved it. (Madison has fallen in love with Bindi the Jungle Girl and all the reptiles Bindi gets to hold. She asked if she can have a snake in her room to scare her cousins play with.) I hear the guys at AZ Reptile were amazing, I didn't get to go. (dang that work thing). But J let me know that they were amazing. The were very patient with my princess. They let her hold several snakes, and lizards, and 2 of the cutest turtles that I hear grow quite large, like eat my midsize dog big (not that i think they would eat my dog but they get that big).
These are a few a the picture J took for me since I could not be there with them (sniff sniff). As you can see, they had a great time, she was in heaven and didn't want to leave. A big thank you to Az Reptile for giving my daughter her Bindi the Jungle Girl moment.

*** a little side note - the guys at AZ Reptile (blue shirt and tattoos in several pictures) didn't know that the visit to there shop was our again bribe reward for Madison going good in her MRI, they did not know that she had brain cancer, they didn't do this for any other reason then they are amazing people. Again thank you AZ Reptile for making Madison (and J's) day. There is a special place for people like you guys. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment