Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day this year J and the kids got me a Kodak Play Sport. I love it. I love the videos of the kids. I love that we can take it in the pool. I hoping this summer I will get videos of Madison learning to swim. I hoping Austin warms up to having videos made of him.

One of the best things have been Madison "sneaking" it to her room and make videos were no one is watching her. Her real thoughts. I love going thru the videos and find her singing, or talking about her day. J has warned me several times that if she drops it I won't be able to take it to the pool because it could break the seals. After finding this (posted below) video I told him it is worth the risk. She can "sneak" the camera when ever she wants.
I cried watching this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment