Sunday, August 8, 2010

Scrapbooking

I've been scrapping. I love scrapbooking, but rarely take the time to get everything out (knowing i will just have to put it all away again) But the last few kits at Simply Obsessed we too awesome to not use. I have never posted a scrapbook page so excuse the photos ( i know they stink).
This is from SO's July kit - so adorablle
the pictures are the first time J and I saw Madison swim without floaties
This is from SO's August Kit - I love the colors, they are so beautiful
the picture should look familiar - maybe a post or 2 ago, this was the perfect kit to scrap it

This is from SO title challenge - different letters for the title
 This is a combination of SO kits, and again recently posted pictures


I hope to be able to scrapbook more often. My working world is changing and I should have a lot more free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment