Friday, July 24, 2009

Scrappy Update

Yesterday I took a class called Love notes, a card making class at a local scrappy store. I had a blast, the instructor was awesome, the girls were so friendly, and oh so helpful (Thanks Pat, Erin and Kelli) I hope to take a class with them again. The theme of this class was Christmas in July. That was perfect for me, I have had Christmas on the brain for the past month. So I decide to try and post the card I worked so hard on. I have never scanned or posted scrappy stuff and I think the different dimensions are what make part of the scans blurry, but you should get the idea.

I love the fun, cute colors on this card













this is a super cute gift card holder - I was not
able to get a good scan of the middle,
maybe I will try taking a picture another time

















this is a fun simple card
I love the traditional Christmas designs and colors

















this was the card the rest of the girls worked on
while they were waiting for me to catch up
I finished this today with Madison (she is a
scrapbooker in the making)

















I am so excited for the next cards class, I never knew how much fun it would be.
Next time I will update about the adorable kiddos - pictures and all

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!!!! Hey about this week, we're not going to be there as long as originally planned so we can get back to go to our family reunion. But hopefully next time we can set something up for lunch!

    ReplyDelete