Sunday, July 26, 2009

Christmas in July

Like I said before. I have Cristmas on the brain. Not sure if it is wishing for the cooler weather (I am so done with the 117 degree weather), or looking forward to all the fun family times. I have started looking for all the fun stuff to make on of these . I'm really excited. I love the idea of having this book to document the month of december, a book that I will make (oh the pressure). J even came up with a great title - A December to Remember. So the plan is to get shopping (i love scrap shopping), get everything together and ready so all I will have to do is put a page together each night in december. I have a list of ideas started - like baking, PCH Zoo day, the lights at the church, Mom's awesome cookie bar (totally stealing the recipe to scrap), 12 Days of Christmas (a family tradition since I was a kid), our trip to Greer (first time seeing snow for my 11 year old and my 4 year old)... I think I will have enough to keep me busy.

Wish me Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment