Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Look

It was time for a new look. I need some motivation to start blogging again. I have so many problems with my computer freezing, I would just get frustrated and shut it down. Well I think everything is fixed and it's time to get going again. This summer has gone by so fast. The boys will be back in school in just a few weeks, Junior High. It's really hard for me to believe that Austin is going to Jr High. I still see him as my little boy.
Well before I press my luck with this thing, I am going to try to save this and I will update more on the summer, the school year to come, and some scrappy stuff I have done soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I wanna see the scrappy stuff!! You going to the convention in Sept?? Sounds like things are busy but fun!! We'll be down next week, Kason has scans. :( Once he aces these we will be graduating to YEARLY! :):)

    ReplyDelete