Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Last 5 books

I love to read. I love to escape into the adventures, romances, and fantasies, or just about anything. The last 5 books (series) I read…


Twilight Series – I was late getting into the vampire hype. I loved these books and was so glad I didn’t have to wait months/a year for the next one to come out. I’m currently reading The Host, so far so good.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Girl who played with Fire – I had a really hard time getting into The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, it took me months to read the first few chapters. Starting and Stopping, and starting over several times… I’m really glad I got thru it and finished the book. It was one of my favorites. I can not wait for The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest to come out in paperback. I’m weird and like all books in a series to match – all paperback or all hardback.

Fallen – I thought this one was just ok. I will be getting the next book, Torment, soon and I just found out that there will be a 3rd book coming out June 14.  

Heaven’s Keep – I really enjoyed this one. I bought the book because I liked the cover and I am glad I did. I was not aware this is, I think, book 10 of a series so I am excited to start reading them from the beginning.

In the Woods and The Likeness – Loved theses. Love the characters. Loved the stories. And, another book I bought because I liked the cover. I can’t wait for
Faithful Place
to come out in paperback.

If you have a books you would like to suggest, I would love to hear them. Just leave a note in the comments. It’s pretty hit and miss picking a book based on liking the cover design :)



3 comments:

  1. Just picked up Iron Lake by WK Krueger based on your recommendations. THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the True Blood series by Charlaine Harris - has the Vampire feel.
    May have to try out a few of the above - Cheers :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Twilight series and read all 4 in 2 weeks! I just couldn't put them down. I'm having the same problem with "The girl with a dragon tattoo" I've had it since September...I must keep trying :)

    ReplyDelete