Monday, August 13, 2012

10 and 2

...or 10th and 2nd.
Today the kids started their new school year.
Austin and Zachary are now in 10th grade
Madison is in 2nd grade
I'm so excited for a really good school year this year
Austin is striving for straight A's - hope he sticks to this (he is so smart)
I am working at Madison's school as PTO president.
And so far I love it.

So handsome
I love that he dropped the shaggy hair, skater look this year
I am really looking forward to an awesome year with Austin
I think he did a lot of growing this summer and is ready
to buckle down to
get the grades he needs to head of to college in a few years

also dropped the long hair this year - a much better look
I hope this year Zachary takes advantage of the fresh start
(last year was rough)
I am hoping for better grades and that Zac stays out
of trouble this year 

My Bug (lovebug)
I can not believe she is already in 2nd grade
She is incredibly smart and a really good student.
She scored in the top 98% in all of her testing last year.
I hope she keeps up the amazing work.
I hope Madison has a great year.


No comments:

Post a Comment