Sunday, August 12, 2012

Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course

The day before school starts...
What's something totally fun we can do with the kids?
We have been waiting all summer for the boys to get back home to go as a family
It was so worth the wait.
The kids had a blast.

Now don't bash me to hard.
But again (and as always) most of the pics are of Madison.
I can explain.
Madison had to have a parent with her at all times (of course) and I was that parent since some of Jason's coworkers and their kids came with us, and Jason and his mom went with the boys (and the coworkers) who also had to have a parent with them at all times.
I had the camera for Madison's first time thru her course then Jason took the camera to get pictures of the boys.
But they were on their last zipline finishing the last course they were able to complete.
So we are planning to go again soon and Jason can stay with Madison and I will go with the boys so we will have lots of cool pictures of them too.
So now that I've made my excuses on to the pictures

The kids has so much fun. If you are in the area it is so worth a visit. Madison went right to bed and even stayed in her own bed all night. She was worn out. And the boys loved it. Next time we will have to pretend they are 18 so they can try to complete all 4 courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment