Sunday, August 26, 2012

Snappy


Madison and I went with J to Home Depot today to get caulking. J needs to reseal our windows. It has been raining so much and so hard it is getting through the window that my computer is up against. Not good.
Madison's favorite thing at Home Depot (beside Kids Club) is the plants and flowers. She can spend hours looking and touching and smelling the plants and flowers. Unfortunately both Madison and I were born with out green thumbs and every plant we get only makes it about a week, or most likely less then a week.
Today Madison feel in love with this cute little flower; Snappy the Snap Dragon. J let her get it. Poor little plant. Madison and I planted it in our flower bed out front, and added her cute pink caterpillar decoration. I think it's really cute and maybe if we can keep this one alive we will go back and get more flowers. Here's hopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment