Sunday, May 3, 2009

Better Late then Never - Easter 2009

Easter 2009

Madison woke J and I up pretty early, the Easter Bunny had come and the kids were ready to check out their Easter baskets, they know better then to start without me and my camera. After the baskets were open J and I had my family over for a small Easter Party. (Unfortunately my sister Alicia, her husband Scott, and their daughters Keira and Kailey were not able to make it. One of the twins was sick. And, J mom and dad were in South Africa on vacation and his brothers and sisters families don’t live close. We missed you guys). The kids colored eggs, we had an Easter Egg hunt, my sisters and I tortured the kids with our amateur photo shoot, and we had a nice simple lunch. Easter was also a friends daughters 4th birthday, so we decorated cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday to Kylee (Brittney, I know I am spelling that wrong, I will fix it as soon as I know the correct spelling). It was a nice day with the family. And now for a million pictures.
Madison
Madison with her Easter Basket

Zac with his Easter Basket

Austin with his Easter Basket

Madison in her Easter Dress
she picked this one out herself
at first I didn't really like it
it's coral (orange)
but she looks adorable

Madison

Madison

Madison, Ma, and Papa

Madison and Chloe

Logan
(told you I would use this one)

Logan Austin and Zac
I love Austin's crazy face

Logan, Austin and Zac

all the kids

I told you we tortured them
the sun was right in their eyes

the kids

the girls

girly silly faces

the boys

i love how loving these 2 are

the boys - Logan and his crazy faces

brother and sister

Austin Logan (making a crazy face) and Zac

the boys

Chloe and Madison
check out the princess shoes

Brittney and Kylee

My sister Melissa and her 2
Logan and Chloe

My sister Angie with her 2
Luke and Cameron
Brittney and Kylee

Chloe and Madison

ready to find eggs

Madison found one

she found another in the mailbox

Madison

Ma helping Madison and Austin look through
their eggs

Austin and Madison

Madison with the goodie bag
Brittney and Kylee brought

Madison waiting for her egg

Madison

My baby sister Angie

Luke

Cameron

Kylee and Brittney

Chloe

Kylee - Happy Birthday Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment