Friday, May 15, 2009

I miss her already


Madison went with Grandma, Grandpa and Destinee to CA to celebrate her cousin Sandra’s 9th Birthday. Madison is still in her cute (really stinky) cast so she will not be able to go to the actual birthday party; it’s at one of the inflatable bounce house places. Being in a cast, that is not the best place for her. So, Grandma and Grandpa are going to take Madison shopping, then will meet everyone back at Aunt Kim and Uncle Aaron’s for cake and ice-cream. I’m sure she will have a blast playing with the Sandra and Alex and torturing poor Hayden. (Kim I told her to be nice to him. Hold her to that please.)
So as excited as I am that Madison is off having fun, I miss her already. I want to be the one to take her to see her cousin; I want to be with her. I ‘m not good at letting her go. But this crazy thing called work is keeping me here. And how selfish would it be for me to tell her that she couldn’t go with Grandma just because I would miss her too much? So she left yesterday and will be back Sunday sometime. 4 days. What will I do with myself? Clean, hang out with J and the boys and, well…, wait.

The California Kids:

Sandra
Alex
Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment